zaterdag 29 oktober 2011

No. 6

Alternative Names: -
Genres: Science Fiction, Shonen-ai
Number of episodes: 11
Theme Songs: Opening Song: "Spel" by Lama 
                           Ending Song: "Rokutosei no Yoru" by Aimer
Characters: See Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._6#Characters  
The characters are very complicated, so I can't really write about them, I can  say my personal experience with them, but that doesn't have to be true for you xD
Sion made me think about a little lamp who can't stand on his own feet. He always needs help, for example from Nezumi. He is honest and unbelievable naive, but that's what people like about him. Nezumi is very important to him, and he doesn't like to fight... In the last episode he isn't entirely himself, or, I saw another side of him... So now I don't know if I like him very much anymore.
Nezumi hates No. 6, and wants to destroy it. Sion doesn't, and so they (nearly ?) fight a lot about that. Later in the series I found out that his family was killed because of No. 6, so that's his reason for wanting to destroy it. But I don't understand that he said that at the end, he could have said it earlier, couldn't he??

Summary: When Sion is stil a child, he saves a criminal, named Nezumi. For that reason the city, No. 6, takes certain privileges from him, and he has to move. Years later, Sion sees dead people in his job, and is arrested because of it... Nezumi saves him and takes him out of the city. Then there are some episodes where there doesn't really happen something, (a bit boring :( ), and at the end, the infiiltrate the city, to destroy and save it (or something like that :$), which also really happens. 
My view: A weird serie, in the beginning, it's going slow, fast, slow, fast, then a very long part VERY SLOOOOOWW..... and the end is so fast that you almost have to see it two times... I couldn't really find a morale in this story, all your expectations are in the end proven wrong, so that makes it interesting, but in my opinion this series could have been a LOT better!!
Rating: 6,5
Images:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten